Well, Ki & Ka is an upcoming Indian romantic comedy-drama film written, directed, and produced by R. Balki. The film follows a young, married couple contradicting the gender roles placed upon women and men in Indian society. It stars Kareena Kapoor and Arjun Kapoor.
Ki and Ka Movie Review & Rating
The film will be released in India by Eros International on 1 April 2016. Movie has good buzz and people surely going to attract towards this movie because the movie has so different story and that going to be the main reason of attraction.
Story based on
Well, if I talk about the story plot of the movie then I can say that movie has so different story plot Kareena Kapoor is looking so good in the role of carrier women and on the other hand Arjun Kapoor is looking quite good as a man who work at home and don’t wanted to do something official they both get married and because of the opposite gender role they trapped between misunderstanding what happened next that’s the main twist and turn of the movie.
Positive point of the movie
- Movie has good music and I think that’s the backbone of movie.
- Acting is good with the good direction and that’s the plus point of the movie.
- Screenplay is good and that show the hard work of makers.
Negative point of the movie
- I think pairing is not that good in movie.
- Story is good but it’s so simple and you will get bored easily sometime.
- Editing work is usual.
Well, if you are planning for the movie then you can watch because of the unique story plot also the movie has good acting talent Kareena Kapoor and I am sure that her fan going to attract toward movie because she is coming with this type of role after a long time and that’s good also Arjun Kappor also doing something unique this time and that’s going to be good.
- Directed by: R. Balki
- Produced by: R. Balki, R K Damani, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, Sunil Lulla
- Written by: R. Balki
- Starring: Kareena Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor
- Music by: Ilaiyaraaja, Meet Bros Anjjan
- Cinematography: P. C. Sreeram
- Edited by: Chandan Arora
- Rating: 3.5/5