Gionee S6 has finally arrived in the Indian market for the sale purpose today. This handset was launched few months before in China. With its advent in the Indian market, India has become the first country outside India in which the smart phone will be available officially.
Gionee S6 Specification
This smart phone will be present only on the popular online retailer “Flipkart”. One can own this handset in enticing colors like Gold, Silver, Rose Gold options. As far the pricing is concerned, this handset amounts to about INR 19,999 and hence positioning itself in a mid-range segment.
Earlier this handset was unveiled in China in the month of November and now the Chinese company has brought this smart phone in the Indian market.
Coming to the specs of this smart phone, they are quite decent enough. It sports 5.5” Super AMOLED Display delivering screen resolution up to 720X1280p.
The screen further incorporates Corning Gorilla Glass 3 screen protection. It seems a little disappointing to see that company has failed to deliver the Full HD Display at the price tag.
It is powered by octa core processor which is clocked at the clock frequency of 1.3GHz. The processor is based on 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 chipset. The processor is coupled along with 3GB of internal RAM.
It also entails Mali0T720 GPU to enhance the graphics of the gaming apps. It operates on android 5.1 Lolipop Operating system which is layered by Amigo 3.1 User Interface.
Talking about its camera front, it embodies 13MP of shooter at the rear which is combined with LED Flash, f/2.0, autofocus, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR etc.
It mounts 5MP shooter at the front which can be efficiently used for clicking pictures and for video calling in appreciable quality. It houses 32GB of memory on the board out of which only 23GB will be vacant for the users with external memory expandable up to 128GB with the help of second SIM slot available on the handset.
It encompasses connectivity options like WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi direct, hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, A2DP, GPS with A-GPS, FM radio etc. It also supports 4G connectivity and USB Type C (2.0) as connector. It comes up with sensors like proximity sensor, accelerometer, magnetometer, ambient light sensor, motion sensor, and gyroscope.
It measures 151.9×74.6×6.9mm in dimension and weighs 148 grams.
Gionee S6 Features
It houses 3150mAh battery which promises talk time up to 18h and stand by time of 384 hours on 3G connectivity.
Summing up the specs we have:
• Measures 151.9×74.6×6.9mm and weighs 148grams
• 5.5” HD Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 screen protection
• 1.3GHz Octa core processor based on 64 bit MediaTek MT6753 chipset
• Mali-T720 GPU
• Android 5.1 Lolipop OS with Amigo 3.1 UI
• 13MP rear camera with with LED Flash, f/2.0, autofocus, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR etc.
• 5MP of shooter at the front
• WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi direct, hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, A2DP, GPS with A-GPS, FM radio etc.
• 32GB internal storage out of which 23GB is available for users and expandable memory up to 128GB
• 4G connectivity and USB Type C (2.0) connector
• Sensors like proximity sensor, accelerometer, magnetometer, ambient light sensor, motion sensor, and gyroscope
• 3150mAh battery claiming talk time up to 18h and stand by time of 384 hours on 3G connectivity
• Available in Gold, Silver, Rose Gold options