Coins are not exactly things that you would perceive as incredibly valuable. After all, people are used to viewing paper bills as having more value than coins such as nickels and quarters.
However, the old coins and those with errors can actually make people rich. Check out the story below to see if you have some of these in your house.
1. The 1945 Steel Penny is worth $10
2. The misprinted 2005 Kansas State Quarter is worth $100
3. The 2004 Wisconsin Quarter with a slight line error is worth $300
4. The 2007 Presidential Dollar Coin with misspellings is worth $45
5. The Ben Franklin Half-Dollar can be sold for $125